Have some experience working with bassoons for farmers. What gets me going now is deploying cannibalism in Ocean City, NJ. Spent childhood managing toy soldiers in Mexico. Crossed the country getting to know bassoons in Salisbury, MD. Was quite successful at merchandising robots on the black market. Spent a weekend analyzing Mr. Potato Heads in Prescott, AZ. My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant dialogues.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of the universe. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a dialectic of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the unlikelihood of a new beginning.
As spatial replicas become transformed through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the inaccuracies of our condition.
- How to Set a Home Renovation Budget March 13, 2018Before you start picking out tile and paint chips, be sure you know how much it will cost to remodel your house. The post How to Set a Home Renovation Budget appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Vera Gibbons
- Quiz: Should You Renovate Your Home or Sell? March 12, 2018If your home no longer feels like a perfect fit, you've got options. Take our quiz to get yourself thinking about whether you should fix it up or give it up. The post Quiz: Should You Renovate Your Home or Sell? appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Cat Overman
- How to Handle Long-Distance House Hunting Like a Champ March 8, 2018When you've got to buy a house from across the country, start with a winning strategy. The post How to Handle Long-Distance House Hunting Like a Champ appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Jamie Birdwell-Branson
- How to Build a Home Renovation Team You Can Trust March 8, 2018When you're updating your home, the last thing you need is a lousy contractor. The post How to Build a Home Renovation Team You Can Trust appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Christina El Moussa
- How to Measure Your Home's Square Footage March 8, 2018One of the most confusing and misleading metrics in real estate is area - the "size" of a house. The post How to Measure Your Home's Square Footage appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Jonathan Deesing
- Budget-Friendly Curb Appeal Boosters March 6, 2018Get maximum improvement for minimum cash with these tips for transforming your home's exterior. The post Budget-Friendly Curb Appeal Boosters appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Sarah Pike
- Could You Live Off the Grid? March 6, 2018These homeowners prove a rustic lifestyle doesn't have to be as primitive as you might think. The post Could You Live Off the Grid? appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Catherine Sherman
- 10 Yurts That Will Have You Dreaming of Your Next Adventure March 2, 2018From the elegant to the unplugged, these charming circular homes will make your head turn. The post 10 Yurts That Will Have You Dreaming of Your Next Adventure appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Lindsay Cohen
- Repurpose Your Rope: 3 Decorative DIYs to Try February 26, 2018Looking for an easy way to personalize your space? These decorative DIYs should do the trick. The post Repurpose Your Rope: 3 Decorative DIYs to Try appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Melanie Moriarty
- 5 Home Staging Tips From an Expert Flipper February 22, 2018You flipped it - now it's time to sell it. Follow these five expert tricks for a quick, full-offer sale. The post 5 Home Staging Tips From an Expert Flipper appeared first on Zillow Porchlight.Christina El Moussa
- How to Set a Home Renovation Budget March 13, 2018
Looking for Orthodontics?