Have some experience working with bassoons for farmers. What gets me going now is deploying cannibalism in Ocean City, NJ. Spent childhood managing toy soldiers in Mexico. Crossed the country getting to know bassoons in Salisbury, MD. Was quite successful at merchandising robots on the black market. Spent a weekend analyzing Mr. Potato Heads in Prescott, AZ. My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant dialogues.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of the universe. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a dialectic of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the unlikelihood of a new beginning.
As spatial replicas become transformed through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the inaccuracies of our condition.
- Sleep Under the Stars in This Tiny Cabin Near a National Park September 19, 2018This rustic desert cabin turns off-the-grid living on its head with chic interiors and a stargazing portal.Jamie Birdwell-Branson
- Quiz: What Type of Bar Should You Build in Your Home? September 13, 2018Will it be swanky and ornate, or slickly modern? Perhaps a straw-thatched tiki bar, or a replica English pub?Cat Overman
- 10 Home Organization Woes (and How to Fix Them) September 11, 2018No more excuses! Getting organized is easier than you think - we promise.DorothyTheOrganizer
- 3 Steps to Creating an Organized Entryway (Even If You Don't Have the Space) September 10, 2018With a little inspiration and organization, you can create an entryway that makes coming and going a breeze.Erica Sooter
- 5 Organizing Secrets Only the Pros Know September 10, 2018Before you get overwhelmed by clutter, take a cue from the organization pros.DorothyTheOrganizer
- Creating a Homework Station That Gets Top Marks September 7, 2018Good study habits are easier to build when you have a dedicated and attractive spot to hit the books.Kerrie Kelly
- Prep for 'Prost!' Season: 9 Bavarian-Style Homes to Inspire Your Oktoberfest September 6, 2018Dust off your lederhosen and steins, because it's the most wunderbar time of the year!Jamie Birdwell-Branson
- Living in Beauty Without Excess: A Small Coastal Home With Views to Spare September 5, 2018This award-winning eco home puts the Pacific Northwest's natural beauty front and center.Moriah Simmons
- How to Repair a Damaged Shingle September 5, 2018Roof repair doesn't have to be intimidating! Learn the basics with this quick guide.John Gerard
- Modern Design Goes Green in This Park City Mountain Escape September 4, 2018With a passive-house design, this Park City stunner offers energy efficiency with a side of mountain views.Jamie Birdwell-Branson
- Sleep Under the Stars in This Tiny Cabin Near a National Park September 19, 2018
Looking for Orthodontics?