Have some experience working with bassoons for farmers. What gets me going now is deploying cannibalism in Ocean City, NJ. Spent childhood managing toy soldiers in Mexico. Crossed the country getting to know bassoons in Salisbury, MD. Was quite successful at merchandising robots on the black market. Spent a weekend analyzing Mr. Potato Heads in Prescott, AZ. My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant dialogues.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of the universe. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a dialectic of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the unlikelihood of a new beginning.
As spatial replicas become transformed through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the inaccuracies of our condition.
- 2017's Most Favorited Home in Every State December 15, 2017From a regal chateau to a castle on a private island, these homes won the popularity vote on Zillow this year.Lindsay Cohen
- 4 Unique Home Trends That Ruled 2017 December 15, 2017From homes on-the-go to converted shipping containers, these are the home trends that reigned supreme this year.Lindsay Cohen
- How Breaking 3 Design Rules Made Our Home Feel More Like Us December 14, 2017Giving outside influence the cold shoulder, we turned our dining room into an entertainment hot spot.Chris Stout-Hazard
- The Most-Loved Kitchen of 2017: Did Your Fave Win? December 13, 2017Skylights, a massive island, patio access -- this kitchen has it all!Cat Overman
- House of the Year: A Treehouse Tower With Water Views December 12, 2017We showcase a unique home each week, but only one can win the top prize! Readers picked this waterside retreat as their favorite of 2017.Lindsay Cohen
- The 2018 Pantone Color of the Year Is Here, and It's Purple December 7, 2017It's called Ultra Violet. Get the inside scoop on the selection process.Marissa Hermanson
- 3 Easy Holiday Crafts to Get You Feeling Festive December 5, 2017These DIY projects not only provide a creative outlet but also liven up your next holiday gathering.Satinder Haer
- Vote for Your Favorite Home of 2017 December 4, 2017From a tiny creekside cabin to a bold Brooklyn brownstone, we've seen a lot of unique homes worthy of attention. But which one stands out most?Satinder Haer
- A Cool Twist on a Historic Ice House – House of the Week December 4, 2017A one-time ice house is melting hearts after a head-to-toe renovation.Lindsay Cohen
- The Secret to No-Fuss Holiday Decor? Use What You Already Have November 29, 2017Holiday decorating can be as simple as dusting off your flower vases, unrolling a spool of burlap and polishing your silver.Marissa Hermanson
- 2017's Most Favorited Home in Every State December 15, 2017