Have some experience working with bassoons for farmers. What gets me going now is deploying cannibalism in Ocean City, NJ. Spent childhood managing toy soldiers in Mexico. Crossed the country getting to know bassoons in Salisbury, MD. Was quite successful at merchandising robots on the black market. Spent a weekend analyzing Mr. Potato Heads in Prescott, AZ. My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant dialogues.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of the universe. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a dialectic of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the unlikelihood of a new beginning.
As spatial replicas become transformed through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the inaccuracies of our condition.
- CEREC One-Appointment Crowns Save You Time May 10, 2018DO YOU NEED A DENTAL CROWN? Crowns are an integral part of many dental restoration treatments including implants, root canals, or simply covering and strengthening a tooth that’s damaged by trauma or decay. Before Now, Placing A Crown Took At Least Three Steps First, you needed an appointment to prepare the tooth, make the impression, and place […]
- Why Straight Teeth? February 7, 2018TO SOME, IT MIGHT seem like the benefits of having straight teeth are purely cosmetic. And those benefits certainly do exist. Studies have shown that people tend to perceive someone with straight teeth as wealthier, happier, and more dateable than someone with crooked teeth. But there are plenty of other important benefits as well. Consequences Of Crooked Teeth […]
- The Story Of Your Toothbrush January 17, 2018HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED how your toothbrush was made or how it’s different from toothbrushes of the past? Teeth-cleaning tools have certainly come a long way from the frayed sticks Ancient Egyptians used around 3500 BC! A Brief History Of The Toothbrush The first toothbrushes that resemble modern ones were invented in China in the late 1500s, […]
- Your Child’s First Loose Tooth November 14, 2017WE ALL REMEMBER what it was like to be children with loose teeth. For some, this was a pretty stressful time, while others found ways to speed up the process so they could get those Tooth Fairy payouts faster. No matter what, though, the prospect of losing that first tooth is new territory for every child, […]
- Managing That Halloween Sweet Tooth October 25, 2017HALLOWEEN IS OUR favorite spooky time of year, but when it comes to sugar’s effects on teeth, all that candy can be downright scary. The reason sugar is bad for our teeth is that it feeds harmful oral bacteria that excrete acid, and the acid erodes enamel and leads to tooth decay. So how can we keep our […]
- Kids’ Dental Health 101 October 4, 2017WE ALL REMEMBER what it was like to lose our first tooth and become “one of the big kids.” Children grow up fast, but the time of greatest change for their teeth is the transition from baby teeth to permanent teeth. If your own children are in or approaching that phase of childhood, there are a […]
- Chocolate And Your Teeth September 19, 2017UNDER MOST CIRCUMSTANCES, dentists are not fans of candy. The sugar in candy is the favorite food of bacteria that cause tooth decay. However, when it comes to chocolate, certain types may actually be good for oral health! To be clear, this is not a blog post in which we give you a free pass to […]
- Patient Of The Month August 21, 2017Anthony and his family moved to Fishers from Chicago to establish his law practice in Hamilton and Marion counties after graduating from Valparaiso University Law. The choice to move the family to Fishers was an easy one as the excellent schools, safety of the community, and continued growth were what the Cozzis were looking for. […]
- Summer’s almost over! Who wants free ice cream?? August 9, 2017Call and schedule an appointment and get a free scoop of your favorite ice cream from Handel’s! It sounds easy because it is 🙂
- Thinking about veneers? July 24, 2017Porcelain veneers can correct many issues including closing spaces, permanent staining of teeth and around old fillings, and can correct minor tooth misalignments. Please call to schedule a consultation and receive 10% off all cosmetic services including Zoom! whitening.
- CEREC One-Appointment Crowns Save You Time May 10, 2018
Looking for Orthodontics?