Have some experience working with bassoons for farmers. What gets me going now is deploying cannibalism in Ocean City, NJ. Spent childhood managing toy soldiers in Mexico. Crossed the country getting to know bassoons in Salisbury, MD. Was quite successful at merchandising robots on the black market. Spent a weekend analyzing Mr. Potato Heads in Prescott, AZ. My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant dialogues.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of the universe. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a dialectic of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the unlikelihood of a new beginning.
As spatial replicas become transformed through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the inaccuracies of our condition.
- Pending Sale: Sting and Trudie Styler's $56M NYC Penthouse October 19, 2017The final offer is rumored to be $6 million less than asking.Satinder Haer
- 10 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Look Bigger October 18, 2017Can't knock down walls? No problem! Work a little design magic to make even the tiniest bathroom feel spacious.Christina El Moussa
- How Historic Racial Injustices Still Impact Housing Today October 16, 2017For the majority of Americans, regardless of race or ethnicity, owning a home is a major goal....Brittan Jenkins
- Is Your Bathroom a Total Snooze Fest? (It Doesn't Have to Be) October 16, 2017White subway tile, white fixtures, white ceilings and walls - are you asleep yet? Beat the bathroom blahs with these tips.Chris Stout-Hazard
- 1920s Japanese Tea House Turned Zen Retreat – House of the Week October 13, 2017There's nothing quite like being surrounded by water - or knowing your home is where New Englanders used to socialize.Lindsay Cohen
- 20 Best Cities for Trick or Treating in 2017 October 13, 2017San Francisco leads the pack in candy-corn-doling cities. Is your hometown on the list?Lauren Braun
- 5 Reasons to Buy a Home This Fall October 12, 2017The days may be getting shorter, but the home-shopping benefits are growing.Brendon DeSimone
- This Mid-Century Home Originally Designed for a WWII Pilot Just Hit the Market October 11, 2017The beautifully preserved mid-century gem is listed for $1.8 million - original charm intact.Dwell
- Poll: How Would You Improve Your Home With $17,850? October 10, 2017Choose your favorite updates at 11 different price points, from $25 all the way to $10,000.Moriah Simmons
- How Hard Is It to Add a Bathroom? October 10, 2017"I love sharing a bathroom with my whole family," said no homeowner ever. Learn how to add a bathroom and keep the peace.Jamie Birdwell-Branson
- Pending Sale: Sting and Trudie Styler's $56M NYC Penthouse October 19, 2017