Have some experience working with bassoons for farmers. What gets me going now is deploying cannibalism in Ocean City, NJ. Spent childhood managing toy soldiers in Mexico. Crossed the country getting to know bassoons in Salisbury, MD. Was quite successful at merchandising robots on the black market. Spent a weekend analyzing Mr. Potato Heads in Prescott, AZ. My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant dialogues.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of the universe. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a dialectic of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the unlikelihood of a new beginning.
As spatial replicas become transformed through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the inaccuracies of our condition.
- 3 Reasons Painting Your Wood Floors Is Not as Crazy as You Think August 22, 2017Learn why this long-held taboo is taking a trendy turn (and may even be the best-kept secret in floor refinishing).Chris Stout-Hazard
- Country Girl Miley Cyrus Buys $5.8M Tennessee Mansion August 18, 2017The 33-acre property in her birth city, Franklin, includes a pool and mini-golf course.Satinder Haer
- These Stylish Floors Will Make You Rethink Your Renovation Plans August 18, 2017Forget the rug - it's the flooring that really ties the room together.Kerrie Kelly
- "Where Should I Keep My...?": Solving the Ultimate Small Space Dilemmas August 16, 2017Squeeze every last bit of storage space out of your dwelling, no matter its size.Sheila Cain
- 10 Modern Floating Homes That Offer an Aquatic Lifestyle August 16, 2017These bobbing houses are a fun and stylish alternative to traditional single-family homes.Dwell
- 3 Design Tricks That Will Make Your Small Space Feel Big August 15, 2017With tiny homes and personal decluttering trends taking the world by storm, many people are learning to do more with less.Erica Sooter
- 5 Retro Decorating Trends That Deserve a Comeback August 11, 2017If you've been yearning for the return of the conversation pit, you're not alone.Cat Overman
- 3 Steps to Creating an Organized Entryway (Even If You Don't Have the Space) August 10, 2017With a little inspiration and organization, you can create an entryway that makes coming and going a breeze.Erica Sooter
- Designer Lookbook: Jessica Helgerson's Authentic Mid-Century Remodel August 10, 2017A mid-century Portland gem by an esteemed local architect gets an update true to his original vision.Jill Krasny
- Pre-Wedding Bashes Can Put a Dent in Saving for a Home Down Payment August 10, 2017A sobering report finds that millennials who take nine destination bachelor trips will spend up to 35% of the down payment on the median-priced home.Alexa Fiander
- 3 Reasons Painting Your Wood Floors Is Not as Crazy as You Think August 22, 2017