Have some experience working with bassoons for farmers. What gets me going now is deploying cannibalism in Ocean City, NJ. Spent childhood managing toy soldiers in Mexico. Crossed the country getting to know bassoons in Salisbury, MD. Was quite successful at merchandising robots on the black market. Spent a weekend analyzing Mr. Potato Heads in Prescott, AZ. My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and recycling culture.
With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant dialogues.
Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the endless oscillation of the universe. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a dialectic of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the unlikelihood of a new beginning.
As spatial replicas become transformed through emergent and academic practice, the viewer is left with an epitaph for the inaccuracies of our condition.
- Haylofts to Hardwoods: How One Family Salvaged a Historic Barn By Hand June 28, 2017Great-grandparents milked cows here. A father and daughter both played in the hayloft as kids. Now a new generation runs barefoot on its wood.Lindsay Cohen
- Steph Curry Shoots for $3.195M for His California Estate June 28, 2017The Golden State Warriors' point guard has relisted after a $400,000 price drop.Satinder Haer
- 2017 Home Design Trends With Staying Power June 28, 2017According to design experts, these looks aren't going away anytime soon.Cat Overman
- Red, White and Blue Homes Just in Time for July 4th June 27, 2017Cue the fireworks. These 10 American homes are patriotic year-round.Alycia Lucio
- Buy 'Friends' Star Matthew Perry's Ultimate LA Bachelor Pad June 26, 2017The Hollywood Hills mid-century modern stunner can be yours for $13.5 million.Satinder Haer
- Good Clean Fun: How to Build an Outdoor Shower June 26, 2017Do your deep thinking outside this summer with an outdoor shower - they're easier to set up than you might think.See Jane Drill
- Living Legacy: Making a Family Home in a Historic Mansion June 26, 2017From 800 square feet in Manhattan to 6,000 square feet of electrifying history in Nyack, NY.Katherine Martinelli
- Rapper Lil Wayne Sails Away From Miami Mansion for $10M June 22, 2017It's Shark Week every week at this home, which has its own indoor pool for the fearsome fishes.Lindsay Cohen
- Designer Lookbook: Board & Vellum's Second Story Add-on June 22, 2017Short on space? Take a cue from this Seattle firm's clever remodel to maximize every square foot.Sheila Cain
- House of the Week: Island Cabin With Northwest Charm June 22, 2017While small, this home boasts barn doors, water views and vintage touches.Lindsay Cohen
- Haylofts to Hardwoods: How One Family Salvaged a Historic Barn By Hand June 28, 2017